Learn Front Crawl
This course is for either someone who can swim but wants to learn frontcrawl. Or for someone that can swim a length or 2 frontcrawl but has difficulty co-ordinating breathing.
What to Bring
You will need training fins for your feet, a pull buoy and light coloured goggles.
Please note these sessions are not yardage based. Emphasis is on performing the drills correctly with plenty of recovery time. We recommend that you take a rest day the day before the sessions so that you are fresh to fully focus on the drills we ask you to perform. The sessions will be tiring mentally as much as physically.
SFT offer learn front crawl courses at Nuffield Health, a private membership facility in Shoreditch. You do not need to be a member of Nuffield Health to have lessons.
Non-members: please sign in at reception first.
Nuffield Health Shoreditch
1-6 Bateman’s Row
Please note that this gym is an 18+ gym.
- Click on the course you wish to book. This will open up more information.
- Scroll down to BOOK NOW. Click on this link.
- Log in to your account or sign up for an account with us.
- Click on book my class.
- Follow onscreen instructions.
- Please check our terms and conditions. You will lose money if you do not turn up for the course.